When installing a roof, having the necessary roofing material is not enough. During installation works you may need different extra sheet metals the absence of which makes the installation of roof impossible. Necessary extra sheet metal details are manufactured on request taking into consideration the form of the roof and required details.
We offer complex handwork roofing elements and extra sheet metal made as sheet metal work:
- ridge capping – to cover the ridge of the roof
- end piece – attached to the board of the end eave, finishes the edge of the roof and protects it from dampness
- flashing – extra sheet material used between the edge of roof and a wall
- chimney flashing – used to join the roof sheet and a chimney, ensures roof’s water-repellency at the base of the chimney
- valley flashing – is applied before profile sheet followed by roof slates
- eaves flashing – carries rainwater from the roof to the gutter
- downpipes – used to direct rainwater away from facade
- gutters – used to protect the edges of the roof form water damage and discharge collected water to downpipes
- brackets – different fastening elements necessary to install roof accessories and elements
- facade sheets – used tot protect the front of the house from water damage
- penetrations – used to ventilate the roof and protect it from dampness
- external sills
- external and internal corner flashings
- chimney caps according to customer’s drawings
- custom shaped flashings according to customer’s drawings
- other roof elements
In addition, we offer handwork custom shaped sheet metal, for example, decorated rainwater systems.
Naturally, we provide all the necessary steel purlins. For example, window and door reveals, parapets and sheet steel window sills. We also try our best to offer reasonable prices and delivery terms for all personalized orders.
Our bending machine can operate a max. 2 mm steel sheet. The maximum capacity of the guillotine cutting machine is 3 mm.