No more dripping roofs – traps and holds up to 1 litre per m2.
Durable – unlike common insulation materials and vapour barriers, DRIPSTOP is resistant to mechanical damage.
- Fire-resistant – G1 flammability group.
- Eliminates condensation problem.
- Sufficiently incombustible.
- Large water absorption capability, up to 1 l/m2
- Easy to use on all metal sheet profiles.
- With excellent grip.
- Prevents the formation of mould, resistant to mechanical and atmospheric impacts.
- Easy to clean with a water jet or pressure washer.
- It is recommended to install to an eave an edge preventing dripping of the roof.
- More problematic is preventing the formation on capillaries on horizontal laps of panels.
- The solution to this problem is to remove the additional DRIPSTOP strip from the sheet, which can be done in several ways; we recommend using hot blower (680 °C) or cutting it with a knife, however, this way you may damage the metal surface, which you, surely, don’t want to do.
- Does not extend installation time nor requires extra tools.
- Noise reduction of up to 6 dB.
- Cost saving – up to 25% versus traditional solutions.